PayPal is a company that operates almost worldwide, works as an online payment system that supports money transfers between users and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional payment methods such as checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the largest Internet payment companies in the world.
How to create an account?
1. Visit the PayPal website or open the application. You can create an account on the PayPal homepage or in the application. You can install the application for free from the application store of your device. The account creation process is practically the same for the website and for the application.
2. Click on “Register for free” or click on “Register”. This action will start the account creation process.
3. Enter your email address and create a password. Be sure to create a strong password so that no one else can access your financial information.
4. Fill out the form with your personal information. You will have to enter your legal name, your address and your phone number. All this information is required to create an account.
5. Enter your credit or debit card (optional). After entering your personal information, you will be asked to enter your credit or debit card. You can enter this information now or later, but you will have to do so at some point if you wish to verify your PayPal account.
6. Confirm your email address. To receive money in your PayPal account, you will have to confirm your email address. You must have received an email when creating your account. Click on the "Yes, this is my email" button that you will find in the message to confirm it.
Coinbase is a digital currency exchange (in English: digital currency exchange) based in San Francisco, California. They are engaged in exchanges such as brokers, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Litecoin with fiat currencies in around 32 countries, and bitcoin and storage transactions in 190 countries worldwide. According to experts in the field, coinbase is the future of payments.
1. Visit the Coinbase website or open the application: You can create an account on the Coinbase homepage or in the application. The application is free. The account creation process is practically the same for the website and for the application.
2. Registration: Then you click on the "REGISTER" button, complete the requested information, use your real name and name. Subsequently, you will be asked for your identity document to authenticate your account and configure the sending and receiving of money thereafter.
3. Email verification: You will receive an email confirming your account, click on the "VERIFY YOUR EMAIL" button in the email.
4. Identity verification: Add a phone number by selecting your country of origin, this will then allow you to authenticate with each connection, you will receive an SMS with a code to indicate. And validate your phone number by entering the code received by SMS.
5. Payment Method: Once this last step has been completed, you can add a payment method, but first it will be necessary to validate your account by sending a photo of your identity document or passport.